Monday, March 30, 2009

My, what a good husband I have

It's Monday again. That means I'm killing time while Jessie learns stuff. I feel guilty once in a while that it's not exactly a fair arrangement, but then Jessie spends Saturday nights writing papers while I try to find something interesting on television and I manage to convince myself that I'm sacrificing, too. My, what a good husband I have to do all the school work and let me take all the credit.

Easter is coming up, and I'm pretty excited. Once again, Jessie is being a party pooper when it comes to really celebrating the holidays, because he says he can't totally get behind the Easter bunny. But I informed him that the Easter bunny is absolutely cute and fun instead of ridiculous and overrated, and I think he's coming to see it my way. Mostly because I told him he'd better come to see it my way or else. So we went to the dollar store and got Easter baskets and candy and the whole shebang, and now I can't wait to use them. That's probably because Madeline's birthday is the day before Easter, so it'll pretty much be a party the whole weekend, followed by Jessie's birthday, which is just another excuse to buy stuff I want and give it to him. Again, what a great husband I have. (I say that over and over for two reasons: a) because it is true b) because then he forgives me for discussing our holiday arguments/discussions on my blog. Like the whole Christmas tree thing.)

Anyway, that's about it for tonight. Except I need it to be warm tomorrow. As I know many of you do also. So we can pretend that it is spring/almost April.

No comments: