Friday, April 3, 2009

Words of Wisdom from Bryce: Part II

Well, it's Conference weekend. And to celebrate, I'm crashing my mother's house in a bid to keep mine clean for more than an hour. (Removing Madeline from the scene of the crime is the primary strategy here.) So, in honor of my visit, today we have a guest blogger. Welcome to my youngest brother, who has words of wisdom for all of you. Saith he:

"I am going to teach my sister Robbo. Robbo is a computer game that got resurrected by Dad and it's pretty cool. And I'm having fun with Madeline. I'm outta here."

So, apparently I'm going to spend the next hour playing an ancient DOS computer game from my youth with my little brother. Awesome. You should all make a point to do this sometime this weekend as well. If you don't have a little brother, you can borrow mine. He's very good at video games. He's conquered Poptropica about twenty times. Don't know what Poptropica is? Neither did I before I babysat him for three days. The joys of sisterhood. Well, to quote the master: I'm outta here.

No comments: