Sunday, April 26, 2009

Our weekend

Well, we had a busy and interesting weekend. I decided to take Madeline to the doctor since she refused to eat and stuff. I am definitely pro-eating. Turns out she's not dehydrated, which I thought she might be, but she's lost over a pound since her year appointment two weeks ago. I tried to tell her she was going the wrong way, but apparently she's into this crash dieting thing. Which means this week I'm into the force-feeding-your-child-thing. And she's off milk for a few days since she decided to be temporarily lactose intolerant. Problem child. We love her anyways.

We also got to go to the temple yesterday to see Jessie's sister and her husband be sealed to their kids. That was the most amazing experience. I've never seen anything so beautiful as all those kids lined up in the sealing room in white. I'm grateful we had the opportunity to share that with the. Congratulations, guys!

No comments: