Wednesday, October 1, 2008

It's the busy season, and so I think we'll move again to make it even more fun.

It's suddenly October, and all of a sudden I feel like I have a lot to do. Maybe because Halloween is right around the corner, which I love, even if Jessie doesn't. Silly man. And then you've got Thanksgiving, and Christmas shopping, and trying to find a new place to live, and all the birthdays in both of our families these next few months. Seriously, why everyone had to be born in September, October and November is beyond me. Cool people like our little family are born in the February and April. It spreads out the festivities more. Plus you can ask for all the stuff you forgot at Christmas. So anyway, Jessie and I are looking for a new place to live next year, which is awesome, because I love house hunting. (Not really.) With Jessie going back for his MBA, we decided to be cool and live like poor college students again. Which also means packing up all the junk we've managed to accumulate in two years of marriage, which is a pretty impressive amount, to which Madeline has contributed the most outrageous amount. Maybe I'll give all my goods to charity and we can live in a tent on the mountain. That would be really affordable. I'm a genius.

No comments: