Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Shhh. Don't say the e-word.

I have to confess. I am not an inherently politically minded person. I would vote for George Bush again because I think it's funny that he can't talk correctly and I like to hear him say stupid things. It's better than stand-up comedy. This also extends into economics. I hear all the talk about the recent Wall Street happenings, and which companies are in trouble, and I get tired of all the talk. I told Jessie that I think it would be better if they don't talk about it. To my uninformed little brain, it seems that talking about it non-stop seems to make it worse. Correct me if I'm wrong, but it seems like a lot of stock market success and failure is based on perception. Or maybe I'm just making up theories to excuse myself from thinking about it. Because it's depressing. I'm crafty like that.

P.S. Tomorrow I go from mother of one to temporary mother of five for two days. Wish me luck.

No comments: