Thursday, July 3, 2008

Yet another attempt to be a blogger.

So, pretty much everyone I know has a cute little blog for their family with pictures, videos, and witty stories here on blogspot. I tried to keep a blog on facebook, but am feeling a bit guilty that it's not cute and consistent. Although, in my defense, cute was never one of my strong points- just ask anyone who ever watched me scrapbook. Anyway, I thought I'd try to be a good Mormon mom and post cute pictures and stories for posterity. At any rate, I can tell people I tried.

So, the big news for this week...I'm excited to head up to Logan for the big Lundstrom family reunion. I haven't been up to Logan since before Madeline was born. Such a great town. I told Jessie that Logan is about the smallest town I could ever live in, because I never wanted to be too far from the stores and fast food in a proper city. I know, I would never make it as a country girl.

Madeline continues to be adorable. She is so much more alert now, and getting very opinionated. She slept in her crib for the first time last night. (Up until now she's been in her bassinet by my bed). This was after a few nights of trying to convince her that it's an awesome place to sleep. That little girl is too smart for her own good now, and she knows that crib is a lot farther away from Mom and Dad. She loves to lay on our bed, even though I usually only let her do that while I'm folding laundry, in a vain attempt to keep her from getting spoiled. That girl is definitely going to have her way much more often that is acceptable.

No comments: