Monday, July 7, 2008

Family Reunion and such

Well, we survived the weekend trip to Logan, but just barely. Between soccer, ultimate, dodgeball, preparing food, watching movies outside, playing Meal or No Meal, etc., Jessie ended up with a huge popped blister and a hurt ankle, and I proudly sported a few misquito bites to show how tough I am. (Jessie also got bitten, but I am infinitely cooler because my bites swell up to large proportions and make me look like I'm dying.) I am, however, happy to report that Madeline slept through the night for the first time ever while we were away. So we are definitely moving in with Grandma for the rest of our lives, because I kind of enjoy sleeping. A big shout out to Jessie is in order, because the dear fellow basically cleaned up all the laundry and mess from the trip this weekend whilst I was enjoying the feeling of my stomach fighting with my intestine. I'm not sure who won.

Alas, although I was very dutiful in packing the camera for our long journey, I completely forgot to take it out while we were there, so there are no cute pictures from the trip to document our good times. But I'll throw one in of Madeline and Jessie from a while ago so that it looks like I'm on the ball. When my computer lets me do it.

No comments: