Friday, July 11, 2008

The recipe bombed, but at least there was dancing.

A quick reminder for anyone who may be thinking of cooking: if you get a recipe off the internet, check all temperatures for Fahrenheit versus Celsius. Or, you could be cool like me, and not notice the difference, and end up with mediocre fried chicken. Ah, well. Some day I will be a spectacular gourmet.

In other news, and since I'm confessing my addictions on this blog, I think I have an addiction to So You Think You Can Dance. Once again, Jessie mocks me for it (although unlike my ice fetish, he secretly shares my fascination with this dancing show.) I have a special place in my heart for this show, since it was a weekly ritual for Jessie and I when we first started dating. That was the year of Benji, and we were big fans. We got all excited when he was a guest choreographer this year. Anyway, here's hoping another Utah star wins the big event. That means you, Chelsie and Gev. Represent.

Addendum: Two thumbs down for the highly offensive song that was sung last night. I may be criticized for being "intolerant", but I have to disapprove of the decision to let that type of message be given anywhere, be it radio, tv, etc.

No comments: