Friday, December 12, 2008

I dream of Jessie. And Pikachu.

Apparently I have been trying to kill Jessie while he is sleeping. As in, last night I tried to put my pillow on top of his head. And when that didn't work I covered his mouth with my hand. I don't remember any of this, but Jessie assures me it is true. I actually think Jessie is a cool person with a lot to contribute to the world and have had no real homicidal tendencies up to this point in my life. Also, at the time I was dreaming about working as a WalMart cashier and watching my dad open up a Christmas present. An electronic pacman game, to be exact, connected to a giant fluffy blue edible head. So, as you can see, that has nothing to do with trying to smother Jessie. Unless I thought he was the giant blue edible head. Which only raises more questions.

My dreams are usually cool like that. I wake up and tell Jessie my dreams, and he thinks it's better than television. Mostly because they're always completely random. Like the time I dreamed I was inside a giant castle, which strangely resembled an LDS chapel. Aliens ripped off the wall and tried to abduct us all, to replace our limbs and make us part of a giant Pokemon fighting ring. I escaped with Pikachu on a flying couch. Weird, right? Because obviously if we were in a church it should have been a flying pew or something.

(Disclaimer: The fact that I was dreaming about Pokemon can be blamed entirely on my brothers' obsession and not because I was a voluntary participant in any type of Pokemon related activity.)

No comments: