Tuesday, August 26, 2008

I could become the first woman Mormon president. If I wasn't busy plotting to take over the free world.

I must be an irresponsible person, but for heaven's sake...is the Democratic convention worth taking up all the airwaves on every channel, every night for a week? I thought the Olympics were a lot more significant, and only one network carried those. You could still find other programs, mindless though they were. But this week, all I get is speeches about how great Michelle Obama is. Oh, and Barack. But mostly Michelle. Which is probably true, but if you tell me one more time, I'm going to vote for McCain out of sheer spite. The scariest thing is seeing Hillary Clinton's face in larger than life color, and not being able to escape. Flip the channel...ah! There she is again! And again...and again...and again...

P.S. It is really irrelvant to this posting, but I would like to announce that I, Camille Warner, have beaten Jessie L. Warner at a game of chess, fair and square. (I will not mention that it was a complete fluke, born of one stupid mistake that Jessie made and then realized a second later, and that I am an evil opportunist at best who loves taking advantage of others. I should have been nice and let him take it back. But his fingers were off, and there's no way I'm not springing on my one chance for chess glory.)

No comments: