Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Welcome to March Madness!

It's that time of year again. If you don't know what time of year that is...shame on you. We must not be real life friends. So, to enlighten you, it's time for the best sports season of the year. March Madness kicks off tomorrow, and my goal is to indoctrinate Madeline so she will love basketball and let me watch all the games instead of Curious George or Mary Poppins. I finalized my bracket tonight, and I'm pretty satisfied with the results. At least, I'm fairly certain my entire final four won't be toast three rounds in, which is pretty much what happened last year. There's a lot of pride and glory on the line in our annual Lundstrom family pool, and I'm hoping to redeem myself. I haven't performed well since my sophomore year of college. But that's the beauty of March Madness- there's always next year. So if you need me, I'll be spending some quality sports bonding time with my daughter.

No comments: