Thursday, January 7, 2010

A summary of Camiville.

Apparently, one of my unwritten resolutions this year was to go as long as I could without blogging. And believe you me, it was difficult. So much to blog about. For instance, why no one texted me about the earthquake when I specifically requested that all natural disasters be reported to me, on the off chance I don't notice them. I'm disappointed in all of you. Or we could blog about how Madeline has been sick this week, which really has no effect on her level of energy or daily activities, except that it makes her more demanding and it's not so fun to clean up her crib when she pukes in the middle of the night. Or we could talk about how I finally pulled out exercise video featuring peppy exercise lady for the first time in months (in some twisted New Year's kick), and discovered that it's a small bit harder holding a 25 pound baby than a 16 pound baby while you're trying to walk a mile in two square feet of your living room. Also that peppy exercise lady is still annoying on a 52 inch television. Some things can't be improved by watching them on a big screen.

So I know you all are highly disappointed we didn't take the time this week to blog in detail all these exciting events. Please try to contain your disappointment, and I promise to blog a little more dilligently. Maybe.

No comments: