Thursday, October 8, 2009

Welcome to my new wacky world of pink. For now.

So apparently my blog needed a makeover. Also a few rooms in my house and probably myself, but we're going to just stick to what's feasible here. So I don't know if I like it or not. Apparently I was feeling girly when I picked the template. This may change if I should suddenly get the desire to beat someone up or watch NFL football. But for now, enjoy something different. Please make lots of comments about how you love the weird picture of Jessie's face right at the top of the header. He'll be so grateful for the attention.

Speaking of Jessie, he interpreted his Spanish recipe for empanadas last night so we could make them and feel ethinic and special. They were pretty yummy, although Madeline wouldn't eat them. She wants to make it very clear that she is American, thank you very much, and as such must subsist on hot dogs and pasta and yogurt and goldfish crackers and cookies. Because that is the most American diet you could ever hope for. She also likes to fall off things, though where she got the idea this is the American way, I do not know. I just know that she likes to jump off three foot platforms at the park if you're not watching, cry for ten seconds, and then get mad at you for comforting her instead of letting her leap onto swinging red circles of doom. Clearly my daughter has not yet developed that part of her brain that is responsible for saying DANGER WILL ROBINSON. Just the part that says MINE.

No comments: