Monday, October 12, 2009

I love primary children. They should speak every week.

Sometimes I love fast and testimony meetings. Especially when Madeline eats everyone's else's snacks instead of her own and leaves me ducking for cover under the pew so no one will know it's my kid screaming "more" at the boy behind her who is smuggling her teddy grahams. But yesterday, there was a better reason to love testimony meeting. Here's a snippet of two testimonies by a couple of primary boys, one after the other:

Boy #1: And I love my family, even though they hurt me sometimes. (Long pause.) But I love my family.

Boy #2: I'd like to bear my testimony that this true church is the true church, and it is the only true and living church, and other churches, they have different names, but this true church...(pause)...has a really good name for the only true church. Amen.

Guy sitting in front of us, to his wife: What is the bishop teaching these kids?

No comments: