Thursday, January 8, 2009

Here I am. Eating Twinkie and planning my dog's downfall.

So, I'm, supposed to be watching my brothers right now. But they ditched me to referee basketball games and play with friends. Because apparently I am not cool enough to hang out with for an extended period of time. Either that or they're mad at me for eating all of their treats while they were at school. It seemed logical to me. They are growing boys who should be eating healthy snacks instead of caramel bars and Twinkies. I, on the other hand, am not supposed to be growing, so I can eat whatever I want. Logical.

Also, I've decided my parents' dog is as dumb as everyone's been saying for the past few years. I graciously defended him when my family complained about how annoying and dirty and needy he is. But then he kept me up last night with his pattering around, and pooped on the floor instead of waking me up to let him out. Of course, if he had woken me up, I would have been angry too. Oh, and he woke up my baby at 5:30 in the morning. So he is officially on my hit list, and if Bryce is gone long enough, I might drop him off at the governor's mansion. Because then I don't have to feel bad about abandoning him at a shelter where he'll probably croak. The governor, on the other hand, would get lambasted by the media of he euthanized a poor helpless dog instead of making him a poster child for animal's rights and letting him sleep in the capital building. And I don't think he wants the bad publicity.

No comments: