Friday, November 7, 2008

Taking this show on the road. To Pleasant Grove.

Good news to report on the moving front. We found an apartment! That Jessie likes! (Just kidding love.) Okay, so Jessie is a little more discriminating than I in both his taste in food and apartments. Which is good, because than we eat good and don't live in dumps. We've tentatively got an apartment in Pleasant Grove, a couple minutes from Jessie's work, which is handy. After we put down a deposit tomorrow it'll be official. It's got 3 bedrooms, 1.5 bathrooms, and a little square of dirt for my new garden. Because I am great at growing things. (Not really.) So Jessie can have his little office, Madeline can have her own room, and I can have my own little pantry. Everyone wins. Pictures may be forthcoming on facebook, so stay tuned. We're pretty excited, except for the whole moving part. Because now that we have somewhere to go, I have no excuse not to pack all my stuff. Except the whole being sick thing. I might roll with that for a few more days.

No comments: