Sunday, April 25, 2010

The Warners are super duper exciting.

Yesterday was exciting. Let me list for the exciting things we did:

1. Maternity clothes shopping. Jessie did not find this as exciting as I did. But this is my blog. SO I say it was exciting.

2. We planted pansies. This is a big deal for us. Considering we kill plants and can't tell a marigold from a daisy. But we planted them. And now we will try to keep them alive.

3. We filled Madeline's sand box. And then tried to convince her to keep the sand inside the box. So that we don't have to fill it again tomorrow.

4. Jessie walked into a door. If you're debating whether to express concern or mock him, you should definitely mock. He's fine. He just walked right through our screen door and ripped it off its track. Because he didn't realize it was there. Now, whenever we are arguing about who has done more stupid things, I say: "You walked into a door. I win." Works like a charm.

5. Jessie played basketball while Madeline and I played at the park with neighbors. Proof that we are awesomely social people.

6. I left the park early because I got food poisoning or something and spent the rest of night vomiting and having violent stomach pain and wanting to die. I didn't say all the exciting things were good things. Don't worry, I'm better now. And a whole lot less inclined to complain about morning sickness. Good lesson learned.

This concludes the list of exciting things we did. I just had to let you know we do have exciting days once in a while. The end.

No comments: