Thursday, April 15, 2010

Cami explains the mysteries of the universe. Or just babbles and maybe there's something worth reading in here.

I have been an extremely bad blogger lately. But this time I have a really good excuse. The mother of all excuses. The get out of jail free card. Are you ready for this great excuse? Okay. Let's play multiple guess. Cami has been a slacker because

a) We've been on a month long trip to Guatemala building pay phones and the internet service was spotty.

b) I was pushed into a tree by a malevolent smoke monster, suffered a concussion, and awoke able to blog only in Korean.

c) Jessie recently developed an obsessive interest in censorship, and any post which does not refer to him as the Almighty Coolest Husband Ever is not allowed to publish.

d) All of the above. And we're pregnant.

Okay, that was sort of a trick question. To which the correct answer is just, we're pregnant! Well, I am anyway, and Jessie is pretty sure babies need fathers, so he's filling the position. I know you have many pressing questions, so allow me to elaborate. The due date is November 7th, or any time before then. Later than November 7th will be considered a breach of contract and said baby will be grounded. This makes me about 10 1/2 weeks. I have been sick, but not as sick as with Madeline, so pity me not. (Okay. Pity me. I like pity parties. Also cookies. But if you go with the cookies, hold off until I am on speaking terms with food again.) We are very excited, and reasonably sure that the baby is not an alien. My house is a disaster. No judging allowed. Um, I think that may be all you would want to know. Because really, there's not much more to announcing you're having a baby than saying, "Hey world, I'm having a baby!" So. Anyway. Now you know. Run wild with celebration and dance in the streets.

1 comment:

Liz said...

i am so excited that you are having a baby too!!! i hope that the sickies go away soon. i remember them all to well and i empathize with you. it will be fun to have babies the same ages. hooray!