Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Let's all be excited!

Hi. Wow, it's June. My how time flies when we're having fun. I think life has been busy the last few weeks, but I really can't remember. Maybe I have a Memorial Day hangover. Anyway. Just thought I'd check in and let you know I'm alive. Anyway, here are some things I am excited about today, in order of importance and/or based on the order they come into my brain.

1) My brother is going to be a missionary in Chile. He will undoubtedly be awesome, and hopefully not get too friendly with earthquakes. (Just kidding Mom! No earthquakes in Chile!)

2) We find out the gender of this little bugger on June 22nd. Then I can quit calling it a little bugger. And there will be rejoicing in the land.

3) Jessie is going golfing with his company this Saturday as part of a tournament. He has never been before. Don't tell, but I think he's kind of nervous. It's kind of cute.

4) I sometimes enjoy junk food now. I ate a cookie and I liked it. Maybe food and I can start getting along now. Also, I gained a pound. I'm sure in a week I won't be excited about that. But for now I am.

That's it. I'm sure there are more things I could be excited about, but that would take too much energy. So I'll put it on my list of things to do tomorrow. Or have Jessie do it for me. He's very obliging.

1 comment:

Emma Rae said...

Just for the record, I think it's a boy. Mostly based on my superior sounding but completely unfounded knowledge about babies and stuff. And the fact that you're sick all the time. Boys are, of course you may know, generally a pain. But we keep them around and when they grow up they can become some decent, and actually quite amazing men. This happens, eventually of course. Meaning, some boys of 23 are still working on it. And every once in a while, amazing husbands can relapse. But not usually.
So, as you can see by this seamless argument, it's a boy.

Or it's a really girly girl who has to have her way.
But I hope it's a boy, and he's cute.

And for the record, I'd love to help come paint your spare storage room blue when it does end up being a boy. But mostly because I think we should hang out and stuff.
:)