Monday, February 22, 2010

In which we reflect on what makes this blog the best blog ever.

On this, my official 200th blog post, (I say official because my facebook count and my blog count are different due to one preceding the other,) I would like to point out that my blog is not cool. Not for the normal reasons, such as failure to include pictures in every post, a failure to document every interesting thing we've ever done, and failure to go find a cute blog background from a scrapbooking website. No, I noticed lately that everyone who is cool has TWO blogs now. At the minimum. Their personal blog, and their cooking/scrapbooking/sewing/crafting/photography/quote-of-the-day theme blog. I missed the boat, and all I have is this poor, sad lonely little blog that just has to accomodate whatever I decide to ramble about on any given day, regardless of the genre.

I thought about trying to start another, cool blog, for my sad little blog to look up to and link to and go to movies with. So I said to myself, what cool things do I do that I could share with the world? I could have a Madeline's Mess of the Day blog. But that would require taking pictures, because just describing it could never do it justice. And we all know I have no idea where my camera is. I could start a World Domination blog. But that would give away all my plans to the public and defeat the purpose of the thing. If I started an Excel Blog, it would warm the corners of Jessie's heart, but he'd probably steal my blog from me, and I'd turn into a poor little voiceless housewife with no connection to the outside world. I use the same ten recipes over and over and my sewing machine is broken, so there's no help there. Let's just throw oragami out the window right now, for obvious reasons.

Basically, I decided the world will have to do without my expert advice on all things domestic and creative, because I'm going to stick with Cami's Writing Blog. Wherin Cami writes things, for you to read, sometimes daily, sometimes not so often. And my blog will have to be an only child. I would now post a picture for you, in an effort to console you and make my blog awesome, but blogger hates me. And I'm too lazy to find a cute blog background. And you'll just have to wonder what fun and exciting things we did this weekend. They're none of your business.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Oragami...hehe. You're Funny.