Tuesday, July 7, 2009

I am doing stuff. I promise.

Hi. It's me. Remember me?

We've been busy, as promised. We spent last weekend at the ever popular Lundstrom reunion, stuffing ourselves on good food and exercising more than we have in the past month. We survived dodgeball, soccer, and fireworks without any major injuries. Which is sort of a feat at the Lundstrom reunion. (I credit this achievement to the lack of the traditional male morning basketball game.)It was good to see all the relatives we never see, and take a break from life, the universe and everything. Also, it was good to see Logan again. I don't go up as often now that I'm a pseudo Utah county girl, and have a husband who abhors long journeys by car. And a one year old who thinks any ride over ten minutes is a long journey.

But now we're back, and pretending to be busy again. We found some renters for our apartment, so it's official: we better buy a house or we'll be homeless. I've packed about three boxes full of books and realized I need a lot more boxes and a lot more motivation. Anyone with ideas on how to obtain either are hereby referred to our suggestions box. So, that's about how things are going. We'll see if we make any significant progress on being productive, and alert you immediately.

1 comment:

natalie said...

Hey! Have you checked craigslist for boxes? I have never had any trouble finding a bunch for free. Also, U-haul actually has cheaper boxes than stores like Wal-mart.

Best of luck on the move!