Friday, July 31, 2009

My daughter is not a drug addict. Promise.

Whenever my daughter wants a cracker, she follows me to the pantry and says "Crack? Crack?" I can't be the only one who finds this hilarious.

This is only one of the many fun things she likes to say. When I'm not paying attention to her, she follows me around, tugging on my leg and moaning "I know, I know". It took me a while to realize she does that because whenever she falls down or hurts herself, that's what I say to comfort her. Also, she likes to say stairs. Since our house is now three levels, we do a lot of stairs. And no matter what her woes are, if you say, "Want to go upstairs?" or "Want to go downstairs?", she perks right up and runs to them and points and says "Stairs? Stairs?" It's pretty darned melt your heart adorable. If I do say so myself. Don't get me started on her animal sounds. Maybe I'm just feeling extra amiable towards her since this whole new no-fight napping thing. She can pretty much do whatever she wants after learning that skill. Little manipulator.

No comments: