Monday, January 23, 2012

A short note of sunny encouragement.

I feel like I've dropped off the face of the earth. I hear that's okay when you're nine months pregnant. I don't feel like blogging a lot because I feel like all I will do is complain. Because this is the fun part. Speaking of which, can I just say I hate false labor? I never really had it with the girls so it's a new and fun experience. While not really physically painful, it's driving me batty. Also I'm probably going to have a nervous breakdown. Stupid contractions. Also, our furnace broke and our house is cold. That is definitely helping my emotional well-being. Also, Jessie is starting a new job next week. This is a good thing but for some reason it seemed prudent to put it in the middle of my list of awesome things. So you can see why blogging is at the top of my list of priorities. Just one of many things being left on the wayside as I travel into irrational hormonal hermitage. Other things include dishes, laundry, cleaning, entertaining my children, cooking, church, and Words with Friends. So you see, this is getting serious. I'll let you know if the governor declares a state of emergency. Until then, direct all inquiries through our disaster management guru Jessie, who manages to maintain a happy demeanor by being amused at my eccentricities. Thank goodness for long-suffering spouses. Until next time, I'll be on the couch timing contractions and strategizing baby eviction plans.

1 comment:

Scarlett said...

Ugh. This is the hardest time of pregnancy. I hope he comes soon! Just keep the end goal in mind. Soon you will have a precious baby to hold. Good luck!