Monday, July 19, 2010

Somebody stop me.

So I finally like chocolate again. And I can't stop eating it. I want to do nothing but stuff my face with Little Debbie's cupcakes all day. And Swiss Rolls. And Ding Dongs. And anything else with chocolate and creme. I'm pretty sure this is how I gained all the weight with Madeline. So if someone would like to stage an intervention and save me from myself, I will name our dog after you. If we ever get a dog. I would name the baby after you, but no offense, you might have a really stupid name. Or you might be male, which would make our kid hate me all through junior high and high school. So anyway, the honor of having a canine named after you someday is at stake here. Also my waistline.

That's all. Nothing exciting is happening. I'm just having powerful chocolate cravings. You can return to your normal programming now.

No comments: