Tuesday, July 12, 2011

So I don't get chastized later: there is important information in this post. Read it.

Okay. After my last couple of overloaded spotty posts, I feel to repent of my blogging slackerness. (Or maybe I feel to avoid laundry, but I won't admit to that.) It's time to make it up to you, you faithful people who eagerly await my frequent wisdom and have been crying in your pillows thinking I've abandoned all blog hope. And to reward your patience, I'm going to make this one a good one, filled with exciting news and big deal announcements. Well, just one announcement actually. If you're not among the lucky ones who've already heard, get excited: The Warners are once again growing, with a new little one on the way! I know, you're aghast with wonder. So let's give you a chance to recover and play a little FAQ:

Q: Really? Already?

A: Yes. Already.

Q: Was that planned?

A: None of your beeswax. Okay. Yes. And no. The official party line is that this pregnancy is a "planned surprise". Or something along those lines. As in, sort of planned, but we were pretty surprised too to find we're so efficient.

Q: When's the due date?

A: Valentine's Day baby! Or close thereto. Hopefully not on my birthday. That makes me nine weeks today. We started telling people pretty early because Jessie was so shocked with the news he started telling everyone he met out of sheer dumb surprise. So we figured since his carpool knew, and his coworkers, and some random lady he had a business call with right after finding out, we should maybe tell family and friends.

Q: Not to beat a dead horse, but that's pretty close together, isn't it?

A: Yes. Kimberly and the new baby will be fifteen months apart. I hear people have done it before and lived, so I'm cautiously optimistic about my odds of survival.

Q: Isn't morning sickness fun?

A: No.

Q: Are you going to finally have a boy this time?

A: Well, I know two girls in a row is ridiculously unsymmetrical of me, and you're all dying to see what kind of cuteness a male Warner babe might possess, but it's sort of out of my hands. And we will be extremely happy if it's a girl as well. Since everything we own is pink anyway, and it'll be fun to put Jessie through heck when we're all hormonal at the same time in twenty years. Haha.

So, that's about it. We're excited, we're surviving. We're going to get a minvan out of this beautiful mess, so don't feel badly for us. I'll try not to be a slacker anymore, because I know you'll want to hear every detail of my aches and pains the next seven months. Until next time.

3 comments:

Natalie G. said...

Wow, congratulations!!! I hope they're twins! ;)

Emma Rae said...

Cami! How exciting! You'll have another adventure to write about! Congratulations though, really! I still haven't met Kimberly, that's how long it's been since I've seen you! We should remedy that before I have another Warner to meet!

Lady Rynn said...

Congrats! That's very exciting for you guys!