Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Our Semi-Annual Visual Spree.

So I decided it was time for some pictures. For those fans out there who wonder why I blabber so much instead of shutting up and just putting up baby pictures, which are, I admit, infinitely more uplifting and awe inducing than my eloquent and ever stimulating literature. So I will post some random photos, regale you with way too much information, and happiness will abound in our kingdom. I warn you, they are in no particular order, as I am super super lazy. But I tried to put some cuteness first for those of you who just don't want to suffer through all the commentary. Heck, if you just want the viewing pleasure and are actually someone I know and not a creepy stalker person, head on over to Facebook for all this and More! Limited Time Only!


Some baby cuteness. I really am regretting not getting every last thing we own in pink now that we have two girls. So much for my super smart bi-gender planning and preparedness. Pink strollers and car seats really are more fun than any other color.


Some Easter dress action. My mom found these matching ones and I was going to actually wait until Easter to have the girls wear them, but I have no patience. We had a baptism so they broke out the goods early and we do not apologize for our Easter Dress Heresy. Because they looked cute, and only relatives saw them, not anybody in the ward, so it'll still be a surprise, right? Except that I'm publishing pictures for the world to see. Because I like to sabotage myself like that.

The baby sits! And it is so exciting! Every time we sit her down and she stays up there is much exclaiming and to-do. Even though she's done it about a hundred times. We are all about the enthusiasm and emotional support over here. Don't get me started on how awesome it is to cheer for every toilet success for the past four days as if she won the NCAA tournament. (Madeline, not Kimberly. I only wish Kimberly was so progressive.) So forgive us if we need to come over and be a little cranky at your house sometimes. All this positive energy is really wearing. My cheeks hurt from smiling. (Name that movie!)


So remember how I said we were getting organized? This is our first attempt. It holds cans. The cans roll. It is awesome. I feel it is noteworthy that a useful craft got completed around here. Not that I did it. Jessie put together the whole thing. I just busted out the spray paint to feel like a contributor. Now we only need to make about twenty more to make our pantry pretty.


Madeline is into picking her own clothes these days. I had to share her unique style. Don't worry, I don't let her leave the house like this. Usually. Okay, sometimes. I just get past caring when I'm wiped out from the Happy Potting Time Cheering Squad. I have no energy left over to teach color coordination. One step at a time.


More Easter cuteness. Those faces pretty much sum up our life. Either over the top exuberance, or grumpy drama. Usually the faces are reversed though. I don't blame Kimberly for getting in the occasional grumpy face when she's being strangled though. At least Madeline's world is not ending, as it is ninety percent of the time.

Here's a freebie to those of you who stuck around. This one didn't make it onto Facebook, for obvious reasons. This is what mornings look like around here. I didn't think a photo could adequately capture my feelings, but this one comes pretty close. Oh, the humanity.

That's a wrap, folks. We can only muster up so many photo opportunities around here before we start feeling a little too on top of things. We'll probably avoid taking pictures for a month to avoid strain. Thanks for being a part of public debut. We do it all for you.

No comments: