Friday, January 21, 2011

A night off.

So life here is still going. In case, like my mother, you get worried when you don't hear from me. Speaking of my mother, Tonight I manipulated my mother into taking Madeline for a sleepover. Or maybe she begged me to let her come. Either way, we both love Madeline to pieces and we routinely fight over who gets to get up with her at six in the morning, and drat, this time my mother won. So Jessie and I are enjoying a quiet night pretending we only have one child. Not something I'd choose to do every night, but for one Friday it's a pretty good gig. And it helps that Madeline loves hanging out at Grandma's, so we know she won't suffer for attention.

So other than that, there's not much to report in the Warner household, because we've kind of been lying low and doing the same thing every day, due to excessive mid winter blah headaches. Except Wednesday. Because Jessie got bored, having no Elder's Quorum meet ins this week, and decided he wanted to dye my hair. That is why I love the man. So now I'm a redhead. Or purplish in the right light. Awesome. So that's what we've been doing for entertainment. We'l let you know if we decide to do Jessie's next.

1 comment:

Emilee said...

CUTE pictures...oh wait! no, kidding. although i cant wait to see baby maybe at the baby shower! and i know, my mom is the same way. my mom ALWAYs jokes that the least i can do is let her have one of my twins. so funny mom!