Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Our official photo edition.

So we actually used our camera a bit this month! I know you are beginning to be astonished. As the lucky recipient of our proactive visual spree, you can now enjoy the fruits of our labors and marvel at how photogenic the Warners are. No need to thank me. Just knowing you're all focusing your attention on us is gratifying enough. Enjoy this year's picture spree, because we all know the next installment is wildly unpredictable.


Here is Jessie and Kimberly looking adorable. We let the girls out of their cave one day and took them to the park. They were very grateful and shocked to see the sun.


Madeline just being cute. Don't let her fool you. It's all an act to manipulate you into giving her whatever she wants. Works pretty well.


So not everybody always gets what they want around here, as evidenced by Kimberly's dismay. She is currently upset I'm not carrying her around and feeding her chocolate. Poor girl.


The requisite pregnancy photo. This is 25 weeks. I am starting to feel pregnant, starting to get tired, and starting to wonder what it was ever like to look normal sized and stuff. I think that means the third trimester is almost upon us. Hooray.


We carved pumpkins to be festive and teach Madeline about sharp objects. Jessie was very ambitious and his pumpkins (he also did Maddie's) looked amazing. I was not ambitious nor creative nor talented, and my pumpkins ( I did Kimberly's) looked like pumpkins with holes in them. Great Halloween spirit abounded.


Kimberly enjoyed eating the pumpkin. And swapping around all the lids. Jessie enjoyed helping her do these things.


So speaking of Halloween spirit, we all enjoyed our costumes. Jessie was Luke Skywalker, Madeline was Rapunzel, I was Little Bo Peep, and Kimberly was my lost sheep. I have to tell you this because despite our grand photo spree, I forgot to take pictures. I got this one of Jessie and Kimberly after our ward trunk or treat when everyone else was already changed. She was pretty much the most adorable lamb ever- I can't deny it. Sorry if your kid was a lamb. You'll get over it though if you just stare at the cuteness for a while. Jessie and Madeline were also impressive, but you'll just have to imagine. I just looked like a fat pioneer, if you need help visualizing, so you didn't miss much.


Here are the girls being adorable, because I can't pass that up. Madeline likes to talk about their matching Cinderella dresses. Kimberly likes to eat her own appendages.

Here's a closeup of those cute pony tails. We tried it a few weeks ago and haven't done it again since because they kept coming out. But we got evidence first that she looked amazingly irresistible. Really I just can't stand how grown up she looks.

And there you have it. Real live photographs of our family, doing what we do. I hope it was everything you dreamed of. Until our next paparazzi edition.

1 comment:

Danelle Robins said...

So cute! I love your witty commentary, it keeps me giggling as I read!