Tuesday, July 10, 2012

A short hello

Hello sports fans. Just checking in. Summer time is keeping us busy. I know you are surprised. But really, it's been a little crazy. In case you don't believe me, in the past few weeks we: -went to visit our new cousin in Logan -blew out two tires on a rock on the way to Logan -experienced our first towing adventure -went to our first splash pad -went to Idaho Falls on vacation -drove through a bunch of bears -went to a family reunion -returned home to no air conditioning -fixed the air conditioning ...and other stuff, probably. My brain has not been still working capacity for some time, so I can't remember anything before last week. Oh well. What can you do? I'll go make up some stuff and write it in my journal and in twenty years I'll never know he difference. Hmm. I was going somewhere with this post. Probably somewhere very deep and philosophical and amazing and Nobel prize worthy. Now we'll never know. I think instead I'll just let you all know that Soencer now has two teeth and it's making me pretty depressed. I don't like babies growing up. And that's about all I have to say today. Don't melt.

No comments: